The use of compression garments is becoming vital to maintain body temperature during exercise and to aid recovery after exercise between training and competition. High intensity training and competition places an enormous demand on the physical and physiological reserves of young athletes. It is imperative that the regeneration of normal metabolic reserves is a priority and recovery should commence immediately post training or competition. Impact Compression helps you do just that.
Impact Compression garments have been designed to give compression on the body’s soft tissues to aid a reduction in fatigue, maintain energy levels and improve strength and power for optimal athletic performance.
Scientifically constructed fabric makes the garments ideal for wearing during and after exercise.
Numerous studies have showed the benefits of compression clothing including:
- Improved circulation
- Enhanced proprioception
- Protection from deep vein thrombosis
- Improved endurance, speed and power
- Reduced muscle oscillation
- Increased rate of lactate removal
- Reduced muscle damage
- Significant improvement in recovery
- Impact Sport Advent Calendar Day 9 FREE seminar!
- FootballCV.com and Impact team up!
- Association with Crystal Palace Football Club Academy
- Nutritional seminars for the FA Ireland
- We are Official Suppliers to Aldershot Town Football Club
- Crossbar Coaching join the Impact Revolution!
- Sports Fest 2013!
- Partnership agreed with Southampton Solent University
- Team and Individual Sponsorship packages available!
- What makes Impact so unique?