Impact Compression garments have been designed to give compression on the body’s soft tissues to aid a reduction in fatigue, maintain energy levels and improve strength and power for optimal athletic performance.
Scientifically constructed fabric makes the garments ideal for wearing during and after exercise.
Numerous studies have showed the benefits of compression clothing including:
- Improved circulation
- Enhanced proprioception
- Protection from deep vein thrombosis
- Improved endurance, speed and power
- Reduced muscle oscillation
- Increased rate of lactate removal
- Reduced muscle damage
- Significant improvement in recovery