Impact partnering major force in Youth Cricket coaching
We have recently secured an exciting partnership working with Twenty 20 Cricket coaching company to provide our innovative range for their academy camps and tournaments.
We are delighted to be associating the Impact brand with a forward thinking progressive company who share the same values of working with the younger generation and helping them to fulfil their sporting ambitions.
Twenty 20 owner Darren Talbot explains: 'Our experienced team of coaches offer specialist coaching and cricket related services for young people of all ages and all abilities.
Our focus is to get all schools throughout the UK playing cricket on a regular basis and to give all young people the opportunity to play cricket at school or club level.
Impact are looking forward to working with Darren and his colleagues in the future. Look out for updates on camps and tournaments at the website:
- Impact Sport Advent Calendar Day 9 FREE seminar!
- FootballCV.com and Impact team up!
- Association with Crystal Palace Football Club Academy
- Nutritional seminars for the FA Ireland
- We are Official Suppliers to Aldershot Town Football Club
- Crossbar Coaching join the Impact Revolution!
- Sports Fest 2013!
- Partnership agreed with Southampton Solent University
- Team and Individual Sponsorship packages available!
- What makes Impact so unique?